EDA Awards: Celebrating Excellence
The EDA’s annual awards program is the premier form of
recognition for the achievement of excellence in Ontario’s electricity
distribution sector. Nominations are invited annually from within our LDC membership.
A board committee then recommends to the board winners in
defined categories from among what is invariably an outstanding pool of
nominees. Awards are presented at a gala event at the Royal York Hotel,
coinciding with the EDA’s annual general meeting.
Company Award Categories
- EDA LDC Performance Excellence Award – Sponsored by Ontario Power Generation
- EDA Conservation Leadership Excellence Award – Sponsored by Ontario Power Authority
- EDA Environmental Excellence Award
- EDA Communication Excellence Award
- EDA Public Relations Excellence Award
- EDA Customer Service Excellence Award
Individual Award Categories
- Honourary Member Award, in Recognition of Pauline Storks
- Chair’s Citation, In Memory of Robert H. Hay
Foreign Study Tour Award, in Memory of W.R. Mathieson
For a list of the most recent award winners, click here.
Many of the most recent winners and finalists have agreed to make their submissions available to other EDA members, providing an excellent source of insight on innovation and best practices – to access these submissions click here.
The next set of awards will be presented on March 9, 2015.