What The EDA Can Do For You
In addition to its strong local distribution company (LDC) membership, the EDA has membership categories specifically designed for:
- Commercial entities who supply or otherwise do business with the Ontario LDC sector, including a premium “Commercial Plus” membership offering
- Affiliate companies established to carry out work outside the scope of regulated LDC activities
- Associations, educational institutions and other associated entities – from inside and outside Ontario – with an interest in energy or regulated utilities
By joining, you’ll be lending your support to EDA advocacy efforts that safeguard and advance the interests of the distribution sector and help to keep it vibrant. You’ll be helping to ensure effective and efficient approaches to regulation, and ongoing access to safe, reliably and efficiently delivered electricity throughout Ontario.
Members also have the benefit of:
- Ongoing access to up-to-date information and analysis relating to distribution-sector and energy-related developments in Ontario (access varies by membership category)
- Preferred rate access to a wide range of events, providing unparalleled networking and professional development opportunities
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities and preferred rate advertising opportunities, enabling brand building with select and senior industry audiences
- Web site and handbook listings within the “go to” source for who’s who in the distribution sector
If you do business with or have an interest in Ontario’s electricity distribution sector, you’ll benefit from EDA membership. See more detailed information on member benefits by category. Or join now and begin enjoying the benefits of EDA membership right away.
Contact Marica Macura with any questions and to discuss membership.